Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
When you are on a long journey, it is always better to break it into smaller parts. When I started blogging, my aim was to make 1000 friends so called followers in blogging terminology. Within a month, I knew that my goal is far away. Thus, I divided my goal into smaller milestone. Today I reached to the first part of my goal. Thanks to everyone for your love, support, admiration, critique, comments and likes.
I am happy and excited today as I find 100 wonderful, delightful, brilliant, amazing and magnificent friends.
It is very hard to shortlist few friends from list of 100 as every one is special and unique in their own way. However, some of them need special mention by name. Below is the list of 10 most special friends :
- Mahipal : Thanks Bro. You are the first person to follow my blog.
- Zankhana : Thanks for your comments. Your comments top the chart. People like you make me believe that future of India is bright.
- Winnie : Thanks for your likes. You are a brave person.
- Avni : Thanks for your comments and respect. Where are you now a day?
- Thelonelyauthorblog : Oh man! You are awesome. Thanks for following my blog.
- nehavermaa : Women power rocks! Thanks for following my blog.
- yuulye : Thanks friend. You and your blogs are amazing.
- Meher Gandhi : Thanks for nominating me for award. Your blogs are always great.Thanks .
- Euphrates.In present time, raising your voice against certain institutions and government is a crime. However, you are doing it fearlessly. Hats off for you.
- ricpower: Thanks for joining me. You are 100th member of this family.
List does not end here. It is just the beginning.
Coming together is beginning, staying together is success. Please stay with me; keep giving your valuable comments. I will keep trying to bring some new content. Thanks. Live a meaningful life.
With the advancement in technology and increasing literate population it is becoming very difficult for illiterate people to survive in such world. Without any technical skill, no one can find the good job. Even in agriculture new machines and high-tech equipment are required and being used to increase productivity.
Gap between rich and poor is more dangerous than Global warming: For rich people it is easier to give education to their kids or even if they didn’t complete education, their rich dad can arrange source of income for them. But for poor kids, there is only darkness! They do not know how they can finish education without money and even after finishing education if their grades are little less, whether they will get good job or not! They have to suffer for under under-qualified job.
We are living in a world where rich are becoming richer and poor are becoming poorer. On top of that, robots and artificial intelligence is reducing jobs. This scenario needs to be change. This is not the future we want for our coming generation. We need to find a mechanism to distribute wealth equally. There are two things we can do. First is for those employees who lost jobs due to automation must be compensated by providing some kind of pension from the profit company is earning by using automatic machines and AI. Second thing which can be done is by limiting maximum wealth a person can leave as legacy to hairs. We all earn everything from this world and from people living on it. Why should legacy be transferred to few people? It belongs to people from whom (S)he earns it. This rule must be implemented on billionaires. All excess money above the prescribed limit must go to charity or to government for welfare of poor family. This way we can reduce disproportionate distribution of money and live in better world.
- If you are not powerful, nobody cares whether you are right or wrong?
- If you will not step forward, someone else will take your place.
- Life is not fair, don’t expect what you deserve.
- Do not confuse success with greatness. Even the worst people can be successful.
- Victory can hide your sin, but certainly cannot eliminate them.
- If you really want to repent, first accept punishment gracefully.
- Money is good servant but a bad master
- Survival for the fittest.
- We do not see world as it exist, we see it as we want to perceive.
- If you do not ask, answer will always be No.
For babies and kids healthy Hemoglobin (HGB) level is 12 to 16 unit. In one-year-old babies, milk alone (Whether mother’s milk or cow milk) is not sufficient to maintain this level and if you will not start giving your babies other foods besides milk, your baby can develop deficiency of Iron and other nutrient. This deficiency can cause several problems like- improper growth of child, irritation , lack of attention and tiredness etc.
When it comes to how much iron children need, it is different at every age.
- When an infant is breastfeeding, he or she will get their iron from their mom. When they are around 4 to 6 months old they should begin consuming iron fortified cereal. If the infant is not being breastfed they should be on a formula that is iron fortified.
- From 7 to 12 months of age, infants need 11 milligrams each day of iron.
- Children up to 4 years of age need 7 milligrams of iron every day and kids from 4 to 8 years of age need 10 milligrams. When kids get closer to the teen years, from 9 to 13, they need around 8 milligrams every day.
- Boys older than 13 will need to have about 11 milligrams of iron every day and girls will need 15 because of their menstrual cycle.
- If your young teen is involved in intense sports or exercise on a regular basis, they may need more iron.
For non vegetarian families, meat and chicken are good source of Iron that can be absorbed easily by our body. If HGB is too low (6-7 Unit) Iron supplement with the recommendation of Doctor to be given to child.
Start giving balanced diet to your babies as old as one year to avoid any type of deficiency. Instead of giving more milk try to give your baby fruits, vegetables, meat, pulses, nuts etc. 700 ml milk is adequate for babies eating other food too.
Your child may become anemic if his or her body:
- Does not produce enough red blood cells. This can happen if she does not have enough iron or other nutrients in her diet (e.g. iron-deficiency anemia).
2. Destroys too many red blood cells. This type of anaemia usually happens when a child has an underlying illness or has inherited a red blood cell disorder (e.g. sickle-cell anemia).
3. Loses red blood cells through bleeding. This can either be obvious blood loss, such as heavy menstrual bleeding, or long-term low-grade blood loss, perhaps in the stool.
What are the common signs and symptoms of anemia?
Pale, gray, or “ashy” skin (also, the lining of the eyelids and the nail beds may look less pink than normal)
Children experiencing red blood cell destruction may become jaundiced (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
Children with severe anemia may have additional signs and symptoms:
Shortness of breath
Rapid heart rate
Swollen hands and feet
Children with anemia caused by very low levels of iron in their blood may also eat strange things such as ice, dirt, clay, and cornstarch. This behavior is called “pica” (pronounced pie-kuh). It is not harmful unless your child eats something toxic, such as lead paint chips. Usually the pica stops after the anemia is treated and as the child grows older.
If your child shows any of these signs or symptoms, please see your pediatrician. Even a low-level of anemia can affect your child’s energy, focus, and ability to learn. Chronic iron deficiency anemia can result in long-term, permanent impairment of development. In most cases, a simple blood count can diagnose anemia.
One more important information about Iron deficiency is that don’t give more calcium as it blocks iron absorption in our body. Give citrus fruits like Oranges which helps in increasing iron absorption by our body.
So please don’t live in fool’s paradise thinking milk alone is sufficient for growing babies! No, it’s not! Develop their habit to eat with you, even if you have to force them initially.
Disclaimer: The above article is only for information to help parents understand importance of iron in food of babies. Only Doctors are qualified to diagnose and treat. I am not a Doctor. Information I collected based on my personal experience and various medical websites for spreading awareness.
पाँच newspaper clips (and एक Facebook post) that do not appear in विज्ञापन marking 4 साल of मोदी सरकार — churumuri
To mark four years in office, the BJP-led NDA government at the Centre has released advertisements in newspapers across the nation. The ads are designed to remove any doubts about “Hindi imposition”. The Hindi tagline is in Roman script even in language newspapers. ‘Saaf Niyat, Sahi Vikas’ Due to paucity of space—and because the Narendra […]
Often times we live in isolation with other communities and over a period of time, based on propaganda or news about very small group or people, we make a negative image in our mind about whole community. We became typical stereotype. In most of the cases we are wrong about our opinion. When we start meeting more and more peoples of any community we realise that they are more like us or infect, in some cases, better than us. Talk to peoples having different opinions. Debate with them using soft word and hard arguments. Then only you will learn whether your opinions were true or false. Do not hide behind your private wall and believe you are right. keep your mind open for new ideas.
World does not exist in black and white. World is colourful. Go around; meet different people in public places. Do not hate the whole community just because you heard negative news about few peoples of that community. Not all peoples are good or bad, there are some good peoples and few bad peoples in every community. Do not hold prejudices about anyone without meeting and knowing about them.
Hate is not the solution; it can only make things worse. No one born good or bad, our situation makes us and shapes us as good or evil. In my school, there was a quote written on the wall from Bhagwat Gita “Hate the sin not the sinner”. It contains profound wisdom. Suppose there is a person who was involved in substance abuse. Later he come out of that dirty world and wants to start new normal life. As he left his bad habit, he is no more a bad person. Unfortunately, there will be people around him in society, who will not treat him nicely. They will not meet him nor let anyone to be friend with him. When a person left bad habit, he is no longer a bad person. We must treat him nicely and give him due respect as we give to other.
Love and kindness have great power. It can melt the heart and change the mind. Spread love and kindness. We all are human. Our misunderstanding make us different, otherwise we all are same. Love is a profitable business, whereas hate only has losses. Love everyone. Treat them as human being like you. Your love, care, support and empathy has power to change people mind and heart.
Look at the world and its beauty; feel it and live it. Do not submit all your faculties to blind faith, and do not live a lame life. The world will be a much better place without prejudices and stereotype. Learn, educate, and search for the evidence before believing anything. It happens all the time that we believe something, but then, later on, we come to realise it is incorrect. “Oh! This is not the truth!” we may then say. So the right way is to be sceptical: value others’ views, and don’t just stick with your opinion, especially when all evidence and hard facts goes against it.
Bombing at Ontario Indian Restaurant Wounds at Least a Dozen The police released this photo of two people suspected of bombing an Indian restaurant in Mississauga, Ontario, a city near Toronto. Credit Peel Regional Police, via Twitter At least 15 people are wounded, three critically, in the bombing of a restaurant in the city of Mississauga, Canada. […]