This is my 100th post. This week was really amazing. First my blog was subscribed by 100 followers, then next day I received highest views (100+) in one day and finally today I am writing 100th post. Thanks for liking my post.
5 Simple ways to save money:
We all save some money for different reason; it is a good habit to save money especially for our old age. When you have money in your hand, you want to spend it in amusement and on some not so important activities. Later on, when you need money for important works-you do not have it. Life is unpredictable, so it is better to keep some savings. In Eastern world, there is a culture of too much saving and in western world there is a culture of minimal or no saving. However, both ways are wrong. We need a middle way to live a happy life. Neither too much luxury, nor self-denial.
Whether you are saving for paying back your loan or for your future, below are some tips which might help you to reduce your spending and save you some money:
- When you go to supermarket for shopping, make a list of items you need to buy. This will save you from buying unnecessary grocery items. In supermarket items are displayed in such a way to attract consumers. Without buying list in your hand you will buy many extra items which will increase your bill.
- Instead of throwing old stuff, try to re-sale it. Now a days there are many mobile app. And websites which helps you in selling old stuff.
- Record your spending weekly or daily as time permits. By recording your expenses you will be able to pin point where your money is going and which item you can avoid to save money.
- Be creative. Make your own gifts rather than buying expensive gifts for your loved once.
- Quit your bad habits like smoking, drinking and over eating junk food.