You think you are very smart when you speak a lie and and get away with it, however, sometimes your elders, your loved one’s or your boss knew that you are lying but do not correct you because they do not want you to feel embarrass. Your elders pass through same age and conditions as you are going through. If you think other persons are fool, you are the fool. Below are some lies we often speak thinking we are very smart but actually we are not!
- I will reach in five minutes. Truth: I will reach in half hour.
- Everything is finish in my life. Truth: I need your consolation.
- I will start from tomorrow. Truth: I will never start it.
- I will be late there is a traffic jam. I am still at home.
- I was sick yesterday. Truth: I was watching football match at home.
- I do not have money. Truth: I have, but not for you.
- I will be late; my car broke down on the way. Truth: I have to finish some personal work.
- Honey, I have to work overtime today. Truth: Honey, I have one more affair.
- Mom, I have an extra class today. Truth: Mom, I find a girlfriend.
- I love you till the last breathe of my life. Truth: Night promises are broken at daybreak.
A funny Incident:
Boss (shouting loudly): Was that truck red or white?
Employee: Sir rrrr red.
Boss: Are you sure?
Employee: No, it think it was white.
Boss (getting mad): I am asking final time, what was the color of that damn truck??
Employee: umm, blue.