If you waste money, you can earn it back. However, you do not have any such facility with time. I have seen people killing time when they do not have anything else to do as if they will recover that time back whenever they want!
Time is most precious thing because as of now, we do not have any technology to reverse time or create time. Hence, use every second of every minute of every hour of every day of your life properly. To use time effectively, always carry some good books with you. Whenever you do not have anything else to do, you can start reading books. If you find it clumsy then you can download some books in your mobile and read it in your mobile whenever you have free time. If you are not interested in reading, then watch educational and motivational videos on YouTube. Meet peoples; call your friends and family members in free time. Make new friends, attend seminars, functions and fairs.
World is changing very fast. Everyday some new technology is coming in market. Keep updating yourself. Whether you are a student, serviceperson or a businessman, it is equally important for you to learn continuously about new ideas, technologies, politics, cultures and religions. Utilise every moment instead of killing time in doing useless things. Whether rich or poor, we all have only 24 hours a day. No one can buy more time for himself. Hence, make most out of it.
Following are some time saving tips which can help you to save time:
- Wake up early. Start with to do list.
- Walk faster. When you do not have any goal in mind you walk slowly. Always set your goals and try to exceed them.
- While it is good to make friends, avoid wasting time in meaningless gossiping, backbiting and sitting idle.
- Plan before you start any activity. Rework waste time, money and energy. Hence, always plan in your mind first.
- Entertainment is important in life, however, do not waste whole day watching movies or cricket matches on TV. Try some outdoor games and creative entertainment for few hours.
- Take good care of your health to enhance your efficiency.
- Try to live near to your workplace. Daily two hours travel does not make any sense in long team.